Are you looking for some light listening to help you through the trading day? We’ve got just what you need!
Nick has become a regular on the Futures Options Roundtable presented by The Options Insider. Below is a breakdown of the panel discussion in the latest podcast:
- Corn: Corn futures continued to slump to a 50-month low as waning prospects for frost damage this week
- Wheat/Soybeans: Unusual activity, hot strikes and large open interest changes.
- Crude Oil: Taking it on the chin as ISIS “crisis” fails to impact production.
- Nat Gas: Unusual activity, hot strikes and large open interest changes.
- Gold: Gold futures rebounded from an eight-month low on signs of increased demand for bars and jewelry in India.
- Silver: Silver futures for December delivery rose 0.1 percent to $18.62 an ounce.
- Platinum: On the New York Mercantile Exchange, platinum futures for October delivery fell 0.5 percent to $1,363.50 an ounce
- Currencies: The US dollar making a strong move. The price of the UK pound amid Scottish independence fury.
Listen to the player above to hear what Nick and the rest of the panel has to say about the recent happenings in the world of futures and options.