Watch and learn more about our option analysis software.
Option Pricing and Market Information
QuikStrike offers powerful and flexible options analysis and pricing tools via an easy-to-use, web-based interface. View prices on outright options or spreads with comprehensive page level analysis controls. Market data reports ranging from open interest to the term structure of volatility.
Trade and Risk Analysis
Trade building and scenario analysis are an integral part of any brokerage or trading desk. With our QuikStrike option analysis software, you can build, price, analyze and save simple or complex spreads with just a few clicks of the mouse. For more advanced portfolio management, use our suite of risk management tools with trade blotter and snapshot tools, risk analysis and market or theoretical PnL reports.
View historical data for currently active expirations as well as complete implied volatility history for expired contracts. Identify year over year volatility trends with our seasonal volatility charting and reporting tools. Constant maturity and volatility cone charts are also available for spotting cheap or rich implied volatility levels.
Pricing Sheets and Analysis
Our standard pricing sheets and option spread pricing sheets each contain a built-in options analysis toolbar that provides an elegant interface for pricing options and manipulating option pricing inputs for advanced option pricing and option data calculations. Control all options pricing inputs individually or use the Forward picker to simulate option roll pricing directly on the option pricing and spread pricing sheets as well as the option spread building tools. Toggle between alternate pricing models for an even more comprehensive look at the available options pricing data.
Already a QuikStrike Options Analysis Software Subscriber?
- Comprehensive Pricing Sheets for Outrights and Spreads
- Powerful Trade and Volatility Analysis Tools
- Outright Calculators, Option (and Future) Spread Builders
- Intra- and Inter- Month Option Spread Building and Tracking Tools
- Spread Tracker with Watch List and PnL
- Volatility Curve Surface in Multiple Formats (Strike, Delta and Moneyness)
- Volatility Term Structure with Multi-Function Forward Curve Display
- Event Volatility Calculators
- Volatility Analysis and Spread Building Tools
- Complete Risk Management Toolset with Trade Blotter, Position List and Management, Market and Theoretical PnL and Assorted Risk Analysis Reports
- Treasury Yield Calculators with On-The-Fly DV01 Calculations
- CSO, APO and other Spread Option Product Coverage
- Comprehensive CME Group and Eurex Exchange Data
- EOD Data for ICE Exchange