QuikStrike Pricing FAQ
Is there a fee for a QuikStrike® Professional Edition trial?
Yes, we charge $25 for a 2-week trial for the Professional + QuikVol trial.
Your credit card is not automatically charged after the trial is over. You have to deliberately complete the subscription process before being charged again.
What are my subscription options after my trial period is over?
There are currently two subscription options:
- Professional Edition
- $200/month or $2000/annually
- Professional Edition + QuikVol®
- $300/month or $3000/annually
All monthly or annual charges are considered final so please be sure you are certain of your decision to enroll prior to finalizing payment.
Are there any plans for new types of subscriptions?
Yes, we are in the process of making certain QuikStrike tools available for individual purchase. The first two have been released (as of March 2, 2019). More to come this quarter and next. Stay tuned.
Click here to register and subscribe: QuikStrike – QuikApps Subscriptions
- This Week in Futures Options (TWiFO) Report
- For fans of our podcast, this version of the tool is the fully functional Professional version with active links, historical data views and all the updated intra-day information for volume, volatility, etc.
- This Week in Options (TWiO) Video
- Spread Builder Tool
- This version is the fully functional Professional version (available in CMED as well) with the added benefit of being able to save, track and analyze any entered spreads.
- Spread Builder Video